Hi there – we’re Kat, Matt, Aurora, Jasper and Piper. We all love to travel and occasionally we like to write about places we go.
A quick note: we “recently” moved the blog here (.travel.blog) from its previous home (.com) and we’re in the process of cleaning things up… slowly… so a bunch of links don’t work, photos are missing, etc. Sorry – the blog’s just a hobby 🙂
- Family Hike at the Wachusett Mountain Pine Hill Trail
- Our 10th Anniversary Trip to St. Maarten
- Curacao Family Vacation Tips
- Munich with Kids: The Quick Guide
- Oslo Vacation Ideas for Families
We started this blog to share our experiences traveling as a family. While our writing consistency has waxed and waned, our love of travel has not. We hope that our stories may inspire families to see children as a reason to travel, rather than a reason not to – whether the destination is across the world or near home… read more…